[at-l] I must be stoopid

krozby krozby9516 at peoplepc.com
Mon Nov 27 12:19:58 CST 2006

Well the whole thing took about 10 minites from the time I got it to the
time I forwarded it to the list. I just thought it was so funny I had to
share it, as soon as I had sent it I thought, well ya should have added a
disclaimer to the end of it. Too late then it was on its way. Now I feel
like Big Ben after he stopped that car with his face. Or maybe like he
probably feels today.

Krozby