[at-l] Jardine's Beyond Backpacking

George (Tin Man) Andrews tinman at antigravitygear.com
Tue Nov 28 12:13:28 CST 2006

Dear AT list,
I have been trying to find Ray Jardine's Beyond Backpacking for months and
found 3 new copies of the 2002
printing.  They were stumbled on by accident and I grabbed all the store
had.  This book has been out of print for a while and it is my understanding
it will not be reprinted.  If anyone is interested, email me at
tinman at antigravitygear.com.  Left-overs will go on the website tomorrow on a
first come, first served basis but I just wanted to give the list first
shot.  There are some available on Amazon too but the prices are rediculous.
I have them for the MSRP of 19.95 which, with shipping charges to me is what
I paid for them.  A nice find.
George