[at-l] Winter bags/claustrophobia

Jan Leitschuh janl2 at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 28 13:04:39 CST 2006

Lilla,

I remember feeling this way at first. I almost bought a wider, square bag.
Glad I didn't, I love my WM Ultralite for winter.

I suppose I still get echoes of that claustrophobic feeling after not sleeping in my mummy bag for awhile (I recall the sensation flashed across my mind at The Gathering as I zipped in that first night).

The good news is that sensation goes away.
A few cold night in his mummy will have him singing it's praises - if anything, he will try to snuggle in deeper.

Jan