[at-l] Winter bags/claustrophobia

Dust pcttdust at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 23:44:03 CST 2006

Would a WM Antelope be considered a constrictive bag?  I bought a WM Kodiak a year ago because I toss and turn and wanted room, but it has too much room for me.  I'm thin, and at only 20 degrees there were large cold spots for the first hour or so because my body couldn't efficiently heat the bag.

So now I'm considering the narrower Antelope, but don't want to feel like I'm in a straight jacket with no way to get out.  I heard of one guy in a narrow bag who cinched the hood to only a breathing hole.  He must have turned during sleep, because when he woke up he was trapped with no way to get out.

For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
-Genesis 3:17-19