[at-l] Deletable Department Re: I must be stoopid

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 20:17:28 CST 2006

--- camojack at comcast.net wrote:

> "Bored?"
> By you, always.
### There are email solutions for your alleged boredom
that even you could learn, Jack. But you're not bored,
you're malevolent: you start shit, then cry "Foul!"
How's 'bout you "Just Say No" the next time temptation
hits?

> That was an off list reply;
### I will never tolerate someone hiding behind the
fallacy of "offlist[!] private[!]" from a public forum
to behave in ways they'd not do in the light of day.
Thusly, Jacko, if you don't like the image in the
mirror, then do something else.

> [you] had to bring it on, huh?
### "Bring it on"? Get a grip on yourself. Wow.

> I sincerely doubt if you'd have the...whatever...to
> do so in person, slow troll.
### Rrrrrright.

HolyCowtoe