[at-l] Southwest Virginia Pair

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Sun Oct 1 08:53:19 CDT 2006

They were caught a long time ago, weren't they?
Eddy....how were the blueberries there?  Did you see many horses?  We
are just down the road from there, in Damascus.  So next time you are in
this area, stop by and say hello.  We have lots of hikers stop by and it
is such fun.  We live here as hosts, at Creekside RV, from early May
until mid October.  Leaving here for the Gathering, then back here to
pick up our RV and head for points South.

Hugs, Hummingbird