[at-l] undies

V Hurst vjl_47 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 12:28:46 CDT 2006

If you want only the best and lightest and are prepared to pay for it,
then
I recommend that you stick with silk, it has yet to be surpassed by any
synthetic I know of.

Lee IJoe

 ***I love the wool... :) silk always feels cold to me. I highly recommend Icebreakers for wear, feel and performance also you do NOT stink...well for a good while. Is pricey so if that deters you, Smartwool makes similar products that do not wear quite as well. Its all great stuff and it keeps me warm when I need it and cool when its hot.  Believe it or not, I garden in humid Indiana summer in the sleeveless thing (old style I bought at TDz fro $10 !!!!!) and was amazingly cool  Plus it moderates your temp..ie keeps it stable if you are going in and out of cool/hot conditions like Grayson Highlands in mid May. Good stuff,
  vera