[at-l] Gathering to Connecticut ride needed

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 20:43:47 CDT 2006

Can anyone from the list offer a ride from the Gathering to the Hartford
area?

I've got a hiker going down with me who will need a ride back to East
Hartford (convenient to both I-91 and I-84).  Anyone heading to New
Hampshire, northern Vermont, Maine, or most of Massachusetts would be going
through this area.

Ideally, she would like to get back by mid-morning on Monday.  Being a
"night shift denizen" (her words, not mine), she's willing to drive
overnight or leave midday on Sunday to get back.

If all else fails, she may be able to take Monday off in which case, leaving
Monday morning would be feasible.

Anybody?  Anybody?  Beuller?

Thanks,

Mara