[at-l] 10 years ago!

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 23:38:24 CDT 2006

It used to be that when you joined the list, you would lurk, see all the AT
related traffic, and slowly introduce yourself and start participating.
Remember, new list members come here first for the AT info.

These days, there are times when anyone who joins the list may lurk for days
and maybe weeks between AT relevant messages.  I'm guessing many don't stick
around long enough to see the AT related messages.

The more we can keep the list on-topic, the more likely we are to find new
members gracing our list.  Plus, with other sites like White Blaze
available, many may find that the threaded forums area easier to wade
through than the "noise" on at-l.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor