[at-l] 10 years ago!

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 08:24:42 CDT 2006

On 10/5/06, Art Cloutman <art at crystalacresnh.com> wrote:
> I don't remember what year I started on this list but I read Gutsy's
> posts to this list and remember Sly and spent hours chatting with
> Cheryl when Sly was hiking the trail.  I was a host for the
> Backpacker Chat on aol for several years.  I've been to several PA
> Rucks and Gatherings.  I wish I could make it to the Gathering this
> year but I have other commitments that weekend.

I've been on/off AT-L since at least 1999 (the oldest message I have
saved on my current computer) but am pretty sure I go back to around
1996/97. I spent a year on ATML before that but that's another story.

Like Art I can't make it to the Gathering. A matter of other
commitments and money.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/