[at-l] 10 years ago!

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Thu Oct 5 17:07:42 CDT 2006

I was also a member of Trailplace and involved in Maine Rose's group.  I
really didn't have many problems there.  But Orangebug had come to this
group after he was "asked to leave".  He told me what a great group it
was so I decided to join.  I just didn't have time to keep membership up
at both and most of my friends had come here.  I cannot remember what
year that was, but it seemed like it was quite a while ago.
Hugs, Hummingbird