[at-l] Off to the Gathering......

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Sat Oct 7 15:41:15 CDT 2006

Hey Marsha!

Can't wait to see you.  eArThworm is sharing a site with us, so you will
be able to find all of us.  We will be there by Wednesday afternoon or
early evening.  We are not bring the RV so will be in a huge extended van.

So where is all this cooking taking place?  Campground or Folklife Center?
Thanks for mentioning that there is WiFi at the college.  I was
concerned that my Sprint card might not work there.  I would go crazy
without my laptop!

See you soon!
Hugs, Hummingbird