[at-l] 2007 ShenRUCK...

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 23:13:59 CDT 2006

In a message dated 10/7/2006 5:16:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yugrekih at yahoo.com writes:

When? -  The weather should not be too hot or too cold during the period of
time  following Trail Days.  Trail Days 2007 will be held the weekend of May
18,19,20.  The SNP weather at this time should be daylight highs in the
mid-60s and nighttime lows in the mid- to upper-30s.  Excellent hiking  weather in
my opinion...

I can do it the week after Trail Days.  What about permits?  It  would be
nice if some one could schedule a couple PATC cabins.  I know  Pocosin is right
off the AT.

Will the tap rooms be open?  ; )

Slly