[at-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX!

pudscrawler at aol.com pudscrawler at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 06:54:36 CDT 2006

Drive with care, eArThworm.  And you guys remember that she needs assistance in setting up her new tent.

And, Felix, they're just teasing you about the big birthday cake and the birthday party following WeatherCarrot's presentation.  It's an opportunity to pat itself on the back for being 25 years old, but the real plan is to celebrate your 39th.

Kinnickinic