[at-l] Gathering

wb4pan at mindspring.com wb4pan at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 16 06:52:30 CDT 2006

Hi Gang,

         It was a wirlwind weekend for me. Thanks to meant2b for the 15 hour ride down and then back today. I had much to do with home chores and repacking my backpack. I missed most of the Gathering but at least I did get to show up Sunday and meet a few of my friends. We didn't have much time to talk. I will be back on the trail in the morning, routine back to normal. But I will have a warmer sleeping bag. Linda had it cleaned at the local down cleaners and for only $35. They did a great job. The bag will hardly go back in its stuff sack it is so fluffy.  I think I will be able to make it untill the first of December before I have to switch to a larger backpack. I should be around the Shenandoah by then. North Adams in about a week.

life is good
chase