[at-l] 2007 SORUCK

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 19:26:25 CDT 2006

In a message dated 10/17/2006 7:58:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gadog430 at charter.net writes:
I didn't go the The Gathering this year, but it sounds like much fun was had
from the emails that I have received. Just think, we all get a chance to
gather again in three months at the SORUCK.

**
Queen Dawg, we missed you at the Gathering. But we will see you at the SORUCK,
where you are SO in your element.... You were born to Ruck!

Wanted to do an informal poll about Saturday night dinner.
Spaghetti with Homemade Sauce (not that kind of 'sauce' Hot Dog)
or
Meatloaf?
**
Spaghetti & homemade sauce for me (if I get there).
So many places to go, so little time.

HungryDog

Email me or post it on The List or to The Girls.
Dawg