[at-l] OMIGOSH

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:40:06 CDT 2006

<<...and not saying something stupid from that podium!>>

<sigh> I walked right into that faux-pas... (at least it was good for a
laugh). I think between Stacy and I we've created a new ALDHA tradition. I
just need to make sure that I pass that curse onto the next coordinator <g>

Thank all of you that helped make it a great Gathering!
By the way, if you "forgot" to order commerative merchandise I just got all
my exersize hauling it back up to my apartment. Place your orders now!

skeeter