[at-l] Newb on the loose - the questions begin

Victoria R rose_undine at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 22:08:44 CDT 2006

I'm starting March 4th.  Hubby wants to drive me down, so it has to be a weekend.

Thanks for the tips on the bag liner and HEET.  I'll look into both.  I'm leaning hard towards the soda can stove, so it's good to know it'll be easy to fuel.

Thanks for the compliments on the pugs.  They're good little folk.  To the person who's thinking of buying a pug - have you thought of going to a breed rescue?  You can find a great adult pug who is housebroken and trained, at pretty much whatever age you like (I'm a huge fan of senior pugs).  Pug rescues are everywhere.  If you want some more info, or want to hear about the pug I adopted, feel free to e-mail me off-list.

 - Victoria