[at-l] Newb on the loose - the questions begin

Amy Skowronek askowronek at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 23 08:44:58 CDT 2006

On Oct 23, 2006, at 8:51 AM, Felix J wrote:

> amy wrote:
>

>> Seriously?  The World Series is in late October?
>>

> Ahhhh....spoken like a true DC-area fan....where the three localest
> teams have less victories combined than I do convictions.

I always thought of Baseball as a summer sport.

FWIW, I don't pay attention to any of the other major sports either,
regardless of how well my local teams are doing.  (So it's always a
nice surprise when I find the trails empty because everybody's inside
watching tv.)  The tribal "me side best, me side kill you side" thing
doesn't interest me at all.

-amy