[at-l] Newb on the loose - the questions begin

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Mon Oct 23 09:02:02 CDT 2006

Conviction n. - 1.  The act of or process convicting esp of an unlawful act. 2.The state of being convicted.  3.  a fixed or strong beliefs.

Well one doesn't fit very well and you have many srong beliefs (I don't have the space to enumerate them here) so I will go with number 2.  So the sixteen year old' father is still after you?

Bob