[at-l] Newb on the loose - the questions begin

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Mon Oct 23 13:26:23 CDT 2006

Have you tried a hat?

If you are talking about a few degrees and cold toes and if you were
bare-headed you'd be surprised what a balaclava type hat will do for sleeping
warmer.  I keep one in my bag in the winter.

Also, what did you have between you and the ground?

Also2, was whatever you wore to sleep in absolutely dry?

Chainsaw

BTW -- The reason I didn't answer right away had nothing to do with organized
sports, unless trail work is a sport -- albeit it is somewhat organized.  In
any case it was the last organized work weekend of the year.

BTW2 -- there is light snow spitting around the crisp air here in SWVA.