[at-l] Newb on the loose - the questions begin

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 20:40:21 CDT 2006

Baseball I really could care less, but Hockey, especially the Stanley cup
when one of my teams are playing oh boy oh boy don't inturrupt. That is
unless you want your head hit with a hockey stick.

Tamara Krebs
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com
http://www.missyoucanada.ca/

Oh you're being a wise guy. I could give a monkey's butt LESS about an
organized sporting event.
Today is the World Series.......bahhhhh.
I'd rather bake cookies, drink good merlot and listen to NPR. Makes more
sense.
Marsha