[at-l] ALDHA 25

Marsha atrailhiker at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 24 05:42:03 CDT 2006

After previously viewing this DVD many times before the Gathering, I decided
to stand in the back of the auditorium at the Gathering while this video was
being shown.

One person in particular (yes from this list) was sitting in the back row. I
thought he was laughing, when I got a little closer, I saw he was sobbing.
Then I looked around and saw other men wiping their tears away.

It was touching.

Marsha