[at-l] ALDHA 25

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Tue Oct 24 07:06:03 CDT 2006

Actually I wanted to go hiking after watching the video.  I usually stay away from get togethers like the gathering because I am very uncomfortable around large crowds of people and also because I am very shy and lack in the social graces.  I am trying to improve the latter, but unfortunately I come off as a dirty old man when talking to the women and as a babbling idiot when I am around men.

It was beautiful this morning, cold and crisp, and unfortunately cloudy though they are gone now.  I had contemplated going on a hike this morning instead of going to work, however I have a lot of bills to pay.  Instead I will go for my noontime walk.  Hope to get to the AT this weekend, or at least to a local park for a quick hike.

Cheers,

Bob