[at-l] Need help finding this book please...

Linda Patton lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu
Tue Oct 24 09:59:51 CDT 2006

Fur wrote:
> "Call of the Wild, My Escape to Alaska", by Guy  Grieve
> Any ideas  where I might be able to find this book for sale in the good ole
> USA?

Others have already given you good suggestions.  Here's another site I found
recently.  It's a UK site, but also finds US booksellers.  I've ordered books
3 or 4 times from UK sellers and it worked fine, except it usually takes
longer to get things.  Let me know how your quest turns out.  ~~ eArThworm

http://www.usedbooksearch.co.uk/

A used books meta search engine for second hand, rare, out of print books
and text books. Search, browse and buy online from thousands of bookstores
worldwide, our used books search engine is linked to thousands of booksellers
via a small number of booklisting services. Used Books Search