[at-l] New to the List

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 09:00:51 CDT 2006

JT,
  Welcome to the list. I am fairly new here myself and still trying to find my way around. Lots of info comes across this list. Sit back and enjoy

  Eddy

JT Croteau <jt.w6fo at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi everyone.

I just joined the list and wanted to post a quick intro. I grew up in
New Hampshire near the A.T. but now living in Georgia real close to
Springer Mountain. It has always been a goal of mine to hike the
whole thing. I'm currently getting back in physical shape and will
begin by hiking the approach trail here at the Southern terminus a few
times and doing a bit of local backcountry backpacking before even
planning the BIG hike. I am probably two to three years out before
planning a solo thru-hike.

--
JT Croteau, W6FO - Canton, GA