[at-l] Vasque Sundowners

Raphael Bustin rafeb at speakeasy.net
Thu Oct 26 19:33:05 CDT 2006

At 03:53 PM 10/26/2006 -0400, Walt Daniels wrote:

>Buying shoes by brand never works. Buy by fit and live with whatever comes
>with your choice, be it more expensive, shorter lifetime, or whatever.

I don't necessarily buy by brand, but it's a fact that
some brands cater to specific foot sizes.

Eg., New Balance (and by extension, Dunham) is
known to cater to wide feet.

On my last section I wore a pair of Vasque Breeze
-- mainly because they were the best-fitting pair that
I could find, over the course of much shopping and
sampling.  I've also had good luck with New Balance
991s.

rafe b
aka terrapin