[at-l] Vasque Sundowners

Dust pcttdust at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 00:53:18 CDT 2006

The Italian-made Sundowners are da bomb.  I've had mine for almost five years, have had them re-soled, and will never give them up.  However, I've hiked in sneakers in the summer.  For late fall and winter, though, you can't get better footwear than Sundowners, which are sturdy as a rock -- again, if they're the Italian made ones.  I've heard bad things about the Sundowners made in China.

Gary Ticknor <garyticknor at starpower.net> wrote: I have 1500 miles on my current pair of Sundowners and 2500+ on my last.
I am very satisfied.

Most prefer a much lighter shoe. I have weak ankles.

- Greenbriar

Jeff Drake wrote:
> In the process of trying to decide on a new pair of hiking boots. ... Someone recommended Vasque Sundowners to me.  ... I was wondering if
> anyone had any experience with them

For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
-Genesis 3:17-19