[at-l] entirely deletable department Re: Today in western NC

RoksnRoots at aol.com RoksnRoots at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 21:33:12 CST 2006

In a message dated 10/30/2006 10:29:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rafeb at speakeasy.net writes:
*
*
*
Climate change is incredibly relevant to the AT.

And it saddens me to think that anyone who
affects a love or respect for the AT would argue
otherwise.
*
*
*
         Sort of like persons blowing off the AT's wilderness ethic and those
who fight for it. (Ahem, Ahem...)

           I read recently a record number of building permits are being
issued for the Adirondack "wilderness" park. Can you say "False government" people?

*