[at-l] entirely deletable department Re: Today in western NC

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Tue Oct 31 03:04:14 CST 2006

I thought we were done with this, by popular demand.

The only thing I said (as a joke) this time, in reference to yet another post about it being unseasonably cold was (and I quote):
"It must be that DAMNED...never mind".

That's it. Some self-appointed list nazi (I'll call them "Slow Troll") came along and called me simple, then subsequently denied having done so.

That makes said individual a liar. Simple...

-"Camo" (List simpleton)

From: Raphael Bustin <rafeb at speakeasy.net>