[at-l] Thanks...

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Tue Oct 31 10:34:11 CST 2006

camojack at comcast.net wrote:

> Far be it from me to speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty sure it's
> just "Thanks" in general for graciously providing this forum.

It didn't really seem to be all that far...did it?  I was actually
thanking Ryan for asking the people involved in the name-calling
back-and-forth, what I've come to call "The Camo-Toe Incident",  to take
it off-list. And, since apparently he did not, in fact, do that, I shall
I thank him for...well, just for being him. And, pulling me and my
family out of that burning car that time...