[at-l] Digital Cameras

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Tue Oct 31 19:50:01 CST 2006

Hold a Requiem Mass.

Black Wolfe
Bruce W.

> I have to say, my little Cannon was terrific. I used the it the whole
thruhike, through thick and thin and wet.
> I abused it, kept it in the front pocket of my pack belt, housed it in a
mere baggy. And it still took good pictures, hampered only by its owner's
sluggish learning curve.

> I even dropped it as I approached made those final steps approaching the
Katahdin sign - it cracked on the pink granite and little parts flew off
("...  NOOOOOO!"). And it still worked to snap my summit pictures. ("Holy
crap! Whew!")