[at-l] Greets!

Logan Park park at vt.edu
Fri Sep 1 15:27:59 CDT 2006

Hello all,

Just a quick note to reintroduce myself to the list.  I was an avid
list-reader in 2003-4 in anticipation of my 2004 thruhike, then
unsubscribed upon completion of the walk, being completely burned out on
hiking.  =)

Anyway, I'm back on the list.  Currently I'm studying recreation ecology
and sociology at Virginia Tech, emphasizing hiking, camping, and rock
climbing. I'm here under one of the original designers of the LNT
program.  I'm pretty excited about that, and the fact that McAfee's Knob
and Dragon's Tooth are about half an hour from here.

As per usual listserv etiquette, I'm going to go quiet (lots of reading,
little replying) for awhile to get a sense of the current situation of
the listserv.

S'good to be back.  =)

Hoplite
AT04