[at-l] Clothes for the AT

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Sat Sep 2 19:37:26 CDT 2006

This is another YMMV issue.

Many (I  suspect maybe a majority) like/use those convertible pants/shorts.

I don't.

As the late day cooling calls for long pants, I would rather have a pair with
a dry crouch.  Just putting dry leg extensions on still damp sweated up shorts
doesn't do a thing for my comfort level.

Ditto crossing a stream.  Off come the pants and socks. On goes the shorts and
the crocs, or boots w/o socks.  Cross that damn cold stream.  Off comes the
wet shorts.  Towel off.  On goes the long pants.  On go the dry socks w/ a
plastic bag, homemade syl nylon socks, etc between them and the boots.

Chainsaw