[at-l] Glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSN only works for some people (was aging...)

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 19:05:11 CDT 2006

Just figured I would pass along some other experiences with glucosamine...

Glucosamine (along with chondroitin, and MSN) are three supplements that
many seem to find useful for knee and joint pain.  If you try them, it may
take you as much as two or three months before you can really tell if they
will do you much good.  For some, they may work faster.

For others, they may not work at all.  That was the case for me.  No benefit
from them.  Just out some cash.

For what it's worth, my doctors, knowing my particular knee conditions,
weren't surprised I saw no benefit.

Also, if you are taking other medicines, ask your doctor and/or pharmacist
before starting these supplements.  They may be contraindicated.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor