[at-l] Clothes for the AT

Tom Mantooth tom.mantooth at comcast.net
Sun Sep 3 21:40:18 CDT 2006

The answer from Art may me think about something else.  When it comes to
hiking that causes a lot of moister which in turn causes rashes fungus
in certain sections of the body I was wondering about something I learn
from the Navy Seals.

The Seals will wear a athletic supporter to cut down of chaffing, rashes
and fungus when going into a moist area where they will be walking a
lot..  Has anyone tried this while hiking.  It seems to me it would work
for men, because it lifts everything out of the area where this occurs.

Can any one confirm this?

Tom