[at-l] Ponderer

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 23:42:55 CDT 2006

I went on a little bicycle ride on the C & O Canal Towpath last month, and had a close encounter with a fairly large Black Lab or somesuch, which kept slamming into me then running away. It probably weighed as much as I do.

According to THE RULES there, it was supposed to be on a leash.

I didn't much appreciate it slamming into the knee that had the ACL replaced and the meniscus repaired in mid-April; if it hadn't finally listened to its owner and left me alone, I was quite close to using my knife on it...self-defense, don't ya know.

-"Camo"

From: lurker <lurker at ev1.net>