[at-l] looking for someone to hike with

Tamara Krebs tamarakrebs20 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 03:39:22 CDT 2006

Hey all,

I am looking for someone to go hiking with. I am still working on my Duke of
Edinburgh Award (www.dukeofed.org) I got an extention from them as Ernesto
kinda ruined the whole SNP 5 day hike. So here I try again to find someone
to go with me. Dates; (yeah I know that these dates are the pits) Monday
Sept 18- Thurs Sept 21. I've already written to the award people thanking
them for the extention but the likelyhood of someone being available the
same days I am with this such short notice is damn near impossible. I can do
the 4 day hike sometime in the end of October, make a 4 day weekend and meet
with someone for the fri-sat-sun portion of it. I just need to demand the
time off from work PDQ (or I just might go postal on thier asses! Damn SOB's
for screwing around with my schedule)

If your interested and available to hike in SNP for all or part of those
dates let me know.

TTYL
Tamara
TamaraKrebs20 at hotmail.com