[at-l] Late Fall, Early Winter Sleeping Bags

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Mon Sep 11 11:25:10 CDT 2006

Skeeter,

Glad I could help to jog your mind.
You asked me to help during the Gathering but have not heard from you.
Anything particular you need?  We will be there by Wednesday afternoon
or evening.  Jan has the 25th anniversary song all written and just
wants to polish it up a bit before the ceremony.  We are both so looking
forward to this Gathering.  Just let me know anything we can do to
help.  We will probably be staying at Pipestem.

Hugs, Hummingbird