[at-l] Late Fall, Early Winter Sleeping Bags

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:56:17 CDT 2006

I'm impressed enough with my FF Hummingbird that on my way through Seattle
after my Wonderland Hike I made the point of stopping in their corporate
store there (doesn't hurt that it's walking distance from the flagship REI
either).
I asked about their bag cleaning service and the guy recommended their good
down soap, then I explained that I don't have access to a washer and dryer
other than a laundrymat, and that I was willing to pay to get it done right
($25 I think, pretty cheap compared to the cost of the bag). He asked if the
bag smelled yet... I said no, but that I knew it wasn't due yet. He was also
happy to hear that I use a liner...

skeeter