[at-l] Rockies Ruck

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 10:16:09 CDT 2006

Sorry for the cross posting..wanted to make a quick
e-mail before I hit the trail again.

Anyway, after talking to Bill at the Leadville Hostel,
looks like the Rockies Ruck is on again in Leadville!
It will be hosted again by Cathy and Bill at one of
the  BEST hostels on any of the trails (seriously!)

http://www.leadvillehostel.com

Last weekend of February (Fri afternoon or so through
Sunday morning).

What is a Ruck? A low-key get together  for people who
love the long trails. A great place to talk shop, see
slide shows and get some winter fun in. (COlorado in
winter is awesome! Sunny days make for great playtime.
Last year, we went snowshoeing, cross country skiing
and some did alpine skiing at a local resort. ).

The cost is ~$60 for a bunk, shower, and 4 meals over
the weekend. Not too shabby.

Anyway, I'm kinda busy at the moment hiking the CDT.
:D
More details in November!

Off to hit the trail again!

Mags