[at-l] 52% sectioneer! mildly interesting statistic/brag.....

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:34:34 CDT 2006

The evils of caffeine....

--- Bror8588 at aol.com wrote:>
> In a message dated 2006-09-19 09:22:57 Eastern
> Daylight Time, sloetoe at yahoo.com writes:
>
> I pat  myself on my figurative back
>

> How does the pack fit on such a back?
### I've heard the term "reach-around" used, but I
think they were referring to something else.

> And what figure are you talking about?  Everyone has
a figure but some are svelte (figure 1 or 7) and some
are a bit rounder -- like the figure 8 or 6.
### Being bowed, but not broken, I'll go with lucky
number 7. Or maybe it's a 4 from your angle.

> I am going to get my second cup of coffee now.
### Folgers Instant. Not proud. Mixed with SlimFast.
Not proud at all. But it gets the job done. (I really
mean that -- you seen the fiber content of SlimFast
lately? Hooo yeah.)

'toe

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.