[at-l] maildrops...gear

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 00:15:06 CDT 2006

Regardless of the weight,  sleeping on top of a 15* bag isn't the same  as
sleeping under a 45* bag.   There are times you're till going to  get chilly but
a 15* bag would be overkill even if it's just draped over  you.

Aside from switching bags, there's only a few items of clothing one's  likely
to send ahead including, gloves, heavy fleece balaclava, long underwear,,
etc.  Even if it's only 2-3 lbs, that's 2-3 lbs times a 1200  miles  (Pearisburg
to Glencliffe)

Sly

In a message dated 9/21/2006 12:23:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,