[at-l] South Bound

wb4pan at mindspring.com wb4pan at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 21 14:13:41 CDT 2006

Hi Gang,

         Well I just got word today that I have the rest of the year off! So I am heading to Gerogia, the slow way. I climbed Katahdin Sept 5 and I have made it SOBO to Andover. I am staying at the Pine Ellis again.
          I sent a package to the Cabin but they are closed for several days for a family get thogether. I checked and my package is not setting there with the others. The post office's don't have it and its not at the other Hostles either. I am not bothered with the food so much as the warm cloths I had in that Priority sent box. Unfortunatly I did not have tracking in place. I will check again tommorrow. Perhaps I can buy some warm cloths in Gorham. Looks pretty rainy for a spell. It was spitting snow on Old Blue this morning. So far my hike is going well.

chase