[at-l] Nomad Tents?

TckBite at aol.com TckBite at aol.com
Sat Sep 23 00:23:00 CDT 2006

Does anyone know if the Nomad Tents are still being made, or has  Kurt closed
up for good?? His web site... _www.wanderlustgear.com_
(http://www.wanderlustgear.com)  seems to be  off line.

And, If in fact he has closed his (tent)doors for good, does anyone  believe
there's still a market for that type/style single wall  tent??

I personally have a love-hate relationship with my nomad lite, one  of the
last ones made I believe. I had one of the first, bought used from a  AT-Lister,
and sent it back to have some improvements added after a few  uses. Instead
of up-grading it, Kurt sent me off one of his latest designs,  FREE!! I've read
over the past few years of some problems, and think that maybe  he just
closed up shop. If this happens to be true, its a shame! Would be  nice to see if
someone ;^) could take over making them again.

Thoughts??

Fur....