[at-l] some stuff...

Arthur Gaudet rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 11:48:00 CDT 2006

Thought you might! --RD

-----Original Message-----
From: at-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces at backcountry.net] On
Behalf Of Felix J
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 10:24 AM
To: AT-list
Subject: [at-l] some stuff...

First...I made a recent trip to Colorado for to visit my good buddy Kay K.
Harvey and his wife Paula. Had the expected great time with one
downside: I lost my favorite and sentimentally-valued 'AT earring'. That was a
bummer squared.

Second...I can't remember what the second thing is!!!....hmmm....dang it!
Oh....all the puppies are gone!! Well, except Butch (now called 'Butcher')...who
is going to spend 14 or 15 years with Gary Roberts.
He's still hangin' out on the porch and being kewl.  The others, Carmen, Karen,
Marvin and Mia, went away at the farmer's market in Bloomington last Saturday.
They were HUGE hits. And, it was really sad seeing them go away.

Thirdly...Rockdancer and Cutter...I watched 'Breaking Away' last night.
Nice little movie. Really cool to see lots of scene from the town you live
in/near from 30-ish years ago.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98