[at-l] Airbed insulation?

Linda Patton lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu
Sun Sep 24 18:48:50 CDT 2006

If one were using an airbed on the ground in a tent in, say, mid-October
in, say, West Virginia, would one need some kind of insulation under or
over the airbed?  If so, what kind?  Would a wool Army blanket under it
and a comforter over it (and under the sleeping bag) work?  It's twin
size, so I don't think a windshield sun reflector would be large enough.

And...anyone gonna be camped at Pipestem State Park by Thursday 10/14 and
willing to help me set up a humongous stand-up-in tent I just bought?  It
even has a screened porch!  Doesn't exactly fit in the ultra-light category.
It's a Touron Tent for sure.  My first major concession to old age.  Guess
it's all downhill from here, huh?  ;-)  ~~ eArThworm