[at-l] South Bound

Bob C ellen at clinic.net
Sun Sep 24 19:14:27 CDT 2006

My mother had three boys -- beginning in 1927 -- followed by three girls. Honey is the oldest Girl. The gathering was for the youngest girl, carolyn -- who incidentally is the most avid hiker of the clan. Marge (Honey), Earle (bear) and Cal ( no trail name) joined me in 1993 just north of  Harpers Ferry, along with my grandson, Jon, and continued through New York and into Vermont. WE skipped Connecticut and Massachusetts because winter was approaching. We all went back in 1995 to pick up the missed states.

Weary