[at-l] if...florida ruck

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Mon Sep 25 13:14:24 CDT 2006

Navigator,

Great to see you again.  I didn't hear that called a Ruck before but
guess it is.  We have been going to that for several years and always
have a great time.  Will be there again this year.
Pitts....did you know about this?  You and Barb would have a great
time....a real friendly group and Doe Lake in the Ocala National Forest
is an ideal location.  Lots of room on the lake, woods and a huge
building to hang out in.  Oodles of food too.

Hope to see you again soon, Navigator.  Any chance of you making it to
the Gathering?
Love, Hummer