[at-l] Mindset first! Yes, I understand.

Michael Henderson michaelh at ospreypacks.com
Tue Sep 26 15:50:51 CDT 2006

Felix writ:

>Comes and goes. A perennial lister and pretty nice guy, in general. He uses
bamboo, though. And, spices. (He's in Vegas this weekend...and, will
hopefully chime
>into this upon his return) (Also...I've never seen him use the list as a
way to post SPAM for his company. How can you not respect THAT?)

OK, from this and other posts I gather there was some talk about lightweight
packs from major pack manufacturers.  However, I didn't get Saturday's
digest for some reason, containing the original post ( "[at-l] Mindset
first!  Yes, I understand." ).  So if someone (not the whole list, please)
would send me the post, I'll just be sitting here with my bamboo hiking
poles and curry...

Ke Kaahawe